Sunday, October 01, 2006

What shall I tell.

The question is: can someone truly love another person. Is that possibe? When can we talk about true love? Yeah I know, the most Enigma and at the same time paradox questions....

Today I had a conversation with my friend from secudaire school. I know her for more than 10 years now. And we both are in our twenties, for the indianculture we're old. For the society we should be married and have at least two childeren.. LOL. So we're expired hahaha can you imagine that.

We both are playing with the question if its possible to love someone so deeply that you can forget yourself. Is it really possible

He is a character, he is smart, funny and different than al those other boys that I know. How often did you hear that :S You can say he is my Mr. Big, I just think and dream about him the whole day, he is my devil, my luxury of sin :sight:
But there is a but. But now I'm just confused, yeah I'm in a state of confusion.

How people can change with every moment in life. The older you get, the more you know that life is not a Bollywood movie or just a love story you read in a good novel. Life itself is a enigma and don't start with love... It's so confusing

2 comments:

Ruby M Salleh said...

Finding The One is always difficult....
To believe there is someone out there who will love you the way you want to be loved.
To surrender and fall into him, free falling.
It's scary but that's what life is about.
To take chances.
To make choices.
To learn.
To believe.

Joyce - words words words said...

tnx for your reaction.. yes ur right. It's scary