Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Emotional drama

Today,

iam really so tiered, I had a take home exam.. You would think it would be easy. NOT so i went to bed at 3.30 AM or something and had to wake up at 7.00 AM so u know i had really no sleep. And now i want to sleep, but don't feel like.

I noticed that since a while that when i don't sleep enough or if iam to tiered my whole emotional household would be dramatic. I just would sit somewhere and feel sorry for myself. how crazy is that.. First i thought it might be my own crazy thing. I couldn't understand it. Because..It wasn't me. .. Thankfull some off my elderly collegeas recognise the same thing emotional drama. So now iam a litlebit relieved. And try to get my routine.. but still sometimes.. pfff... How important is ur daily routine... feeling this bad and emotional.. i can say.... damn important.. So now iam gonna sleep..

maybe there is hope for me.

No comments: