Monday, May 21, 2007

Insomnia de-fect

Last night i was suffering from temporary insomnia. We had a short Holiday leave. You should think that would be enough to be on your feats again.

But no.. me was having difficulties with sleeping, and the result was that my whole day was drained. I couldn't get out of bed, and when i did things were going very slowly. At work i just noticed that i had a short string of being moody, towards my trainee and clients. Oeff bad off me. So. So i had to be very alert on my inner self. Otherwise i would say things, that i would be regretting later on.

My night rest is so import. Sometimes i ask myself, how come some people can live day and night without sleeping and still be alert. Damn. Think I'm getting old. I love my cosybed, but last night he wasn't soft and cosy. He couldn't rock me to fall in sleep.

maybe tonight he will be cosy and soft again. perhaps.

No comments: