Thursday, May 10, 2007

Like or be liked

-May those that love us, love us.And those that don’t love us,May God turn their hearts.And if he doesn’t turn their hearts,May he turn their ankles,So we’ll know them by their limping.-
Today, i think this is a nice Irish Toast. Ok ok the ankles parts sounds qreepy, but even than it is a methafor.
Why are we men, so bussy with liking people and backwards. Ok most of us will say, "Hell no i'm not into those habits. I don't care if people like me or not". But my question is.. really? will you be that unsensitive, that it will not effect you. In my case. It will but there are levels...People can get to me in this case only if i have feelings/ emotions for them. You can say familiy and friends. And people in general, they stand further off me. But even than, it will effect me, but less. Should i admire those people that can shut themself of feelings, or should i be thankfull of my own feeling of being a human?
Maybe the answer will come one day..

No comments: