Friday, January 12, 2007

Feeling sad

If you can imagine it you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it. --William Arthur Ward --

you know the stories that begins ones in a lifetime there was A.....

In my case you can say ones in a life time a was a dreamer, but I think I lost myself. Is it a hard lesson of life or is it a hard lesson of having dreams, getting your hopes up.

yak... Need to get these darkclouds out of my head. Don't want to be philosophical today, It just makes me sad. Why I don't know. I'm just sad. Why there is a lot of reasons for it. But if you look at it from the sidelines it would look so small..
What can I say, its the small things that makes me happy, that what's me to enjoy life. But I'm caught in a world, where people just rush in to life, without any meaning of it value. Day in day out.

I'm just sad. India changed me in a sort of way. What shall I say, got a lot of time to think. But even than I don't have the answers on my questions. Strange. Life doesn't give you always the answers by thinking.

1 comment:

UovoallaCoque said...

The sun is behind the cloud: wait a breath of wind!

U.a.C