Friday, January 12, 2007

The holidays

Last Christmas & holiday I was for the first time in India. After a culture shock it was a nice vacation.

short impression of Mumbai..
gosh that city is so crowded and there are so many poor people living there. I liked the spirit of the people towards on. How they lived. They had so little but even than they could survive. I don't think I would survive it.

Nizamabad / Armur / Nyaped ( if you write it like that)
It was nice it was like the typical mid gow culture. It was nice being there. The air was fresh and I could rest for a while. A way from al the busy lifetracks etc.

Hyderabad
That I call a nice city, a lot of historical buildings and siteseeings and it was browsing al day. It looked like they don't sleep in India. It was worse than Mumbai hahaha in a good way ofcourse. What I noticed in India last Dec/ Jan there was every day somewhere in the city a wedding. I looked like there was a hype on the shaadi theme in this season.

all by all India was good for a first expression. And it really deserves a second chance.

but still my heart lies in my birthcountry... not Europe nor India

1 comment:

Yazi said...

Its always nice to visit a country for first time or after a while..
I haven't been to my home country since 91, one day I plan to visit and learn the culture & heritage there.

so where were u born?

hope u had good valentines day, thanks for visit n nice comment, comments r always very encouraging..! (: